|Job Title:||Senior Planner - Offshore Wind|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Cherie Moore|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019|
Senior Planner - Offshore Wind
£45,000 - £55,000 DOE plus benefits
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Planner / Senior Project Planner, to provide support as the "expert" for resource planning and time to the offshore team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading renewable energy businesses based out of offices in Swindon.
- Provide leadership, guidance and training to Planners
- Scenario planning to support project optimisation
- Developing blue prints, break down structures and project master schedules for the offshore wind team (in excess of 50,000 activities)
- Manage the project schedules; ensure that project schedules are developed and updated to support Three Point Estimating and Earned Value Management.
- Adhering to standards, systems and procedures
- Risk analysis, weather downtime analysis, delay mitigation analysis
- Ensuring project plans conform to the change control processes
- Creating "what-if" scenarios
- Specifying requirements for scheduling software and evaluating scheduling software
- Other duties as required
Required experience and skills:
- Proven experience as a Senior Planner
- Expert knowledge of methods and systems of project planning, organization and project management (e.g. MS Project, Primavera, SAP)
- Planning of large projects - ideally offshore wind or oil & gas, etc.
- Experience writing reports in a clear and concise manner to senior management and the project teams.
- Competitive salary in the range of £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Generous bonus
- Generous pension
- Life Insurance / DIS
- Family medical care
- Plus many more!
How do I apply?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Cherie Moore on 02392 288 217 for a confidential chat. Or click apply today!
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.