|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Project Engineer - HVAC Design|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019|
Senior Mechanical Project Engineer - HVAC Design
We are currently recruiting a Senior Mechanical Project Engineer (HVAC) for an award-winning engineering company who provide multi-disciplinary services across various sectors including; Energy, Industrial, Public and others.
You will be responsible for providing support on single and multi-disciplinary projects. These will include new build projects as well as refurbishment projects for both the private and public sector.
What is the job?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Project Engineer (HVAC) join a company who provide several engineering services within various industries. Reporting to the Project Manager typical duties will include:
- Management of complex projects on behalf of clients in various sectors including Energy, Industrial, Public and many more.
- Liaising with clients to fulfil their requirements
- Liaising with Project teams to ensure work is carried out to specific time frames
- Maintaining records and archives within the company's document and project management systems.
- Being involved with contract implementation
What is required to be considered?
To be considered for this position you should have…
- A Degree in Mechanical Building Service Engineering or Building Services or similar discipline
- Ideally be a Chartered Engineer or working towards Chartership
- Excellent knowledge of EDSL TES, AutoCAD, Navisworks, etc.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
What is in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Chance to work with an award-winning company
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Arjun Patel on 02392 288 282 or send a CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.