|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Engineer- Nuclear|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2017|
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Nuclear
Fantastic Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance.
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Mechanical Engineer / Nuclear Consultant to join an established leader in the design and manufacture of nuclear instrumentation and control systems.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you lead the delivery of mechanical solutions and act as a focal point for winning new businesses.
Duties will include:
- Working with the Mechanical Team to ensure that design and product documentation is checked, technically accurate and consistent prior to release.
- Ensuring that products and services delivered by the Mechanical Team are aligned with best industry practices, and meet customer needs.
- Contributing to full product lifecycle strategies, for product creation, maintenance, operation, and retirement.
- Mentoring junior members of the Mechanical Team.
Candidates will hold a degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) alongside strong experience in the civil or defence nuclear industry.
Experience in materials science is needed (high purity metals, nickel alloys, steels, etc.) and knowledge of ration and other ageing effects over product lifetime.
Candidate will also have design office, manufacturing assembly experience and a strong appreciation for business development and commercial strategy.
What's on offer
- Competitive Basic Salary.
- Fantastic Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance.
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 221 600 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.