Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Water
|Job Title:||Senior Mechanical Design Engineer - Water|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Chris Jones|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2016 15:24|
Mechanical Design Engineer - Water
£35k - £42k
Our client is a leading player in the Environmental Water and Wastewater sector, specialising in municipal and industrial Water and Wastewater treatment design, construction and operations. As a main contractor they pride themselves on providing a full design and construction service, through to commissioning, operations and specialist maintenance services. With a steady increase in Amp 6 work they are relocating to larger offices and looking to reinforce their existing team.
- Delivery of mechanical engineering designs to agreed budgets and timescales
- Productions, checking and reviewing of technical specifications and schedules
- Production of project deliverables in accordance with the requirements laid down by the client
- Produce mechanical specifications and deliverables for schemes in accordance with current legislation
- Liaise with Projects, Proposals and other internal clients and deal efficiently and effectively with any technical queries
- Liaising with the clients to reach best understanding and design requirements
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure quality design & delivery
- Supporting the Estimate Department
What you will need to demonstrate...
- Degree in Mechanical Engineer from a recognised institution.
- Experience in the Water industry with particular emphasis on Water & Wastewater treatment plants, pumping stations, etc. (This experience must relate to UK market).
- Excellent organisational skills and report writing experience with experience of relevant standards
- Strong Engineering analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment, and to manage clients.
What's in it for you...
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing Contractor with a real focus on design excellence. With an strong order book this opening presents you with the opportunity to take ownership of projects from the cradle to the grave.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20000 - £35000.00 per annum
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
Field Service Engineer- Pharmaceutical
£26000 - £28000 per annum
Up to £27000.00 per annum
Up to £27000.00 per annum