Senior Maintenance Supervisor
|Job Title:||Senior Maintenance Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Chris Smith|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2018 17:25|
Senior Maintenance Supervisor
Cheshire, North West
Salary Negotiable Dependent on Experience
Astute Technical Recruitment is looking for a Senior Maintenance Supervisor with a background in top tier COMAH environments to work for our client in Cheshire, a market leader in the environmental resource management and power generation sector.
It is an essential requirement for this role that you can offer a full range of mechanical and electrical capabilities and have worked in an upper tier COMAH environment due to the nature of the work required.
Working closely with the Maintenance Manager you will assist in implementing PPM schedules, preparing for machinery overhauls and shutdowns and generally providing a combination of technical on-the-tools know-how with a consultative approach and a thorough engagement in implementing maintenance schedules.
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a market leader in the market leader and energy sector making good use of your leadership experience and multiskilled background within a flagship facility.
- Manage CMMS, budget proposals and coordinate Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance teams.
- Maintaining and improving plant safety and implement PPM strategy.
- Develop and implement risk assessments and method statements including Permit to Work.
- Manage on-site subcontractors, ensuring inductions have been completed and Health & Safety standards are followed.
- Carry out improvement projects and assist the Maintenance Manager in maturity and reliability assessments.
- Mechanical and electrical background gained in heavy process engineering settings including power generation, waste recycling, oil & gas, and similar.
- You will require a thorough understanding of electrical instrumentation in heavy industry for example completed work on DCS, SCADA and PLC controls.
- You will also have gained experience on HV or LV switchgear and or substations because of your background in heavy engineering.
- You will need to have a proven track record in managing engineering teams of 3 or more.
- You will be comfortable in resolving a range of mechanical or electrical issues on site where required.
- You will have people skills and a background of leading by example, able to communicate with Engineers from different engineering backgrounds.
- Ideally you will have worked in the hazardous waste management or chemical sector.
Benefits to You
- Fantastic organisation to work for, market leader and excellent opportunity for progression.
- Benefits package including excellent performance bonus, benefits package and pension.
- Days position away from shifts.
- Fantastic team and flagship facility.
To apply for this position please call Chris Smith at Astute Technical Recruitment on 02393 910 038 or email email@example.com.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£250.00 - £350.00 per day
North London, London
£37990.00 - £38000 per annum
Up to £36000 per annum
Maintenance Technician - Mehcanical
£24 - £35000.00 per annum
Maintenance Technician - Mechanical
West Sussex, England
£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum