|Job Title:||Senior Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Cherie Moore|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019|
Senior Maintenance Engineer
£40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, to join a 24/7 process plant based in Croydon. Our client operates within the renewable energy industry with the opportunity for a Lead Mechanical & Electrical Engineer to join their team.
As the Senior Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Electrical & mechanical maintenance on plant
- Installation, testing, troubleshooting, fault finding, etc
- Reading & interpreting PLC ladder logic and electrical code specs and schematics
- Leading a small team of technicians responsible for maintenance
- Maximising plant availability and minimising plant downtime
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this opportunity, you should have:
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance experience (VFDs, DC drives, PLCs, Pumps, Pipework, etc.)
- Time-served Apprentice or equivalent (City & Guilds / BEng or MEng engineering degree)
- 17th Edition or 18th Edition certified
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety requirements
The package on offer for this opportunity includes an attractive basic salary in the range of £40,000 - £50,000, plus company benefits.
If you are interested in applying, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Cherie Moore on 02392 288 217.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.