|Job Title:||Senior Maintenance Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Chris Smith|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2018|
Senior Maintenance Engineer
Cheshire, North West
Salary Negotiable Dependent on Experience
Astute Technical Recruitment is looking for a Senior Maintenance Engineer with a background in heavy engineering/rotating equipment to work for our client in Cheshire, a market leader in the environmental resource management and power generation sector.
We are looking to speak to Maintenance Engineers with a mechanical and electrical skillset in heavy engineering applications, for example oil and gas, power stations, waste incineration and similar.
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a market leader in the market leader and energy sector making good use of your leadership experience and multiskilled background within a flagship facility.
- Manage CMMS, budget proposals and coordinate Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance teams.
- Maintaining and improving plant safety and implement PPM strategy.
- Develop and implement risk assessments and method statements including Permit to Work.
- Manage on-site subcontractors, ensuring inductions have been completed and Health & Safety standards are followed.
- Carry out improvement projects and assist the Maintenance Manager in maturity and reliability assessments.
- Mechanical and electrical background gained in heavy process engineering settings including power generation, waste recycling, oil & gas, and similar.
- You will need to have a proven track record in managing engineering teams of 3 or more.
- You will be comfortable in resolving a range of mechanical or electrical issues on site where required.
- You will have people skills and a background of leading by example, able to communicate with Engineers from different engineering backgrounds.
- Ideally you will have worked in the hazardous waste management sector.
Benefits to You
- Fantastic organisation to work for, market leader and excellent opportunity for progression.
- Benefits package including excellent performance bonus, benefits package and pension.
- Days position away from shifts.
- Fantastic team and flagship facility.
To apply for this position please call Chris Smith at Astute Technical Recruitment on 02393 910 038 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.