Senior Health & Safety Advisor
|Job Title:||Senior Health & Safety Advisor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2018 11:28|
Senior Health and Safety Advisor
London (Various Locations)
Up to £50,000
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Health and Safety Advisor to join one of the leading providers of engineering, consulting and construction services within the water industry. Your role as a Senior Health and Safety Advisor will involve working to support the largest water and wastewater services provider in the UK and will require regular travel across the London area.
Currently looking to strengthen their SHEQ team with a Senior Health and Safety Advisor, this client is looking for someone with a proven track record improving health and safety within an engineering/construction environment, who will provide support on all projects throughout their framework.
Reporting directly to the SHEQ Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all statutory requirements for Document and Health and Safety, Environment and Wellbeing Policies and Procedures are met and implemented.
- Providing operational and functional management with advice on accident prevention, environmental incidents, legal consent and licence obtaining.
- Practical implementation of the company's SHE policies.
- Assist in the investigation of incidents and near misses and implementing training workshops where necessary.
- Undertaking site inspections, writing and reviewing risk assessments and method statements as well as site audits as required.
To be considered for this position candidates are expected to have demonstrable health and safety experience gained within a construction/engineering environment.
Alongside this you will have a relevant NEBOSH certificate such as NEBOSH construction, IEMA Associate Qualification or equivalent NVQ and will be flexible on travel around the London area.
What's on offer
- £45000- £50,000 Basic Salary
- Competitive benefits package
- Career Progression Opportunities
How to apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.