|Job Title:||Senior Geotechnical Engineer|
|Location:||Stockport, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Greg Storey|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019|
Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Competitive salary + benefits
Astute are working with a leading client in the design and execution of ground investigations working across the UK.
We are looking for an ambitious, forward-thinking Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join our client's team predominantly based out of their Marple office with some site visits required.
Roles & Responsibilities
As an Engineering Geologist, you will be responsible for:
- Supervising site-based investigations
- Geotechnical and geoenvironmental report writing
- Sampling soil for geotechnical and chemical purposes
- Environmental monitoring
- Scheduling chemical and geotechnical sampling and testing
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience with geotechnical or geoenvironmental report writing
- Project management experience in a geotechnical environment
- Previous experience supervising site investigations
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary
- Travel expenses paid
- Full training provided
- Excellent benefits package
- Office based role with the opportunity to travel to site
If you are interested in this role, then please contact Greg Storey on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02392 222 966.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.