|Job Title:||Senior Geotechnical Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + DOE, pension|
|Contact Name:||Ayotunde George|
|Job Published:||November 6, 2018|
Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Up to £30,000 - £50,000 per annum
Our Client, a leading Independent Specialist Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental consultancy within the UK is looking for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join their Geotechnical consultancy in Bristol. As a Senior Engineer with over 4 years of experience you would be expected to be competent in using Eurocodes to design piles, piled walls, foundations, temporary works, soil nails, ground anchors and the planning, implementation and interpretation of site investigations. You will also be expected to combine site work with design work and analysis and project management in a dynamic office environment.
You will be an excellent communicator with good leadership, mentoring, people management and financial management skills who can confidently liaise with other project staff and clients effectively and with integrity. You will also have experience in;
- Detailed ground movement analysis using 3D finite element analysis software.
- Supporting innovative tender designs.
- Project management
- Training of a team of young engineers to carry out ground movement analysis
- Production of bearing pile / retaining wall designs
- Working to Eurocode Standards
- Combination of site work with design work and analysis
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- MEng / MSc in a Geotechnical Engineering or Engineering Geology
- 4+ years' experience of working on geotechnical projects in the UK.
- Working towards Chartered Membership of the Institution of Civil Engineers or appropriate professional body
- Excellent report writing skills
- Knowledge of geoenvironmental engineering and its interaction with geotechnical design is advantageous
What's on offer
This role offers a basic salary of £30,000 - £50,000 DOE with a fantastic benefits package.
How to Apply
To apply, please call Ayotunde George on 02392 288280 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.