Senior Field Engineer - Gas Engines
|Job Title:||Senior Field Engineer - Gas Engines|
|Salary:||£38000 per annum + Benefits & Vehicle|
|Contact Name:||Becki Wensley|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 09:12|
Senior Field Service Engineer - Gas Engines
Salary - £34,000 -£38,000 DoE + Benefits
Location - South East - Kent, West Sussex, Bedfordshire
Astute Technical are currently looking to speak to leading Maintenance Technicians/Engineers in the South East of the UK for a field based role. you will be working with large, reputable renewable energy / waste management organisation on landfill gas sites extracting biogas via the use of large reciprocating gas engines. You will be overseeing a team of Engineers/Technicians in their routine maintenance and overhauls on various gas engines throughout the South East of the UK.
General responsibilities will include;
- Adhering to and making sure health & safety procedures are abided to
- Lead and develop a team of technicians to ensure timely overhauls and repairs on gas engines
- Ensure the major maintenance and routine maintenance such as overhauls, de-coking and fault finding are carried out efficiently
- Identifying requirements for planned maintenance and defect rectification to maximise asset utilisation
- Other duties as required
The ideal applicant will have:
- A Mechanical Engineering qualification such as a HND/HNC/NVQ L3/C&G/Apprenticeship or equivalent
- Prior experience leading, supervising or training/developing a team of engineers/technicians
- Experience overhauling, maintaining, fault finding and repairing large gas engines such as Deutz, Jenbacher, Cummins, Caterpillar or similar.
- A full driving licence as this is a field based role
- The flexibility to travel throughout the South East of the UK and to be on a call out rota
This position is offering an attractive salary from £34,000 - £38,000 depending on experience plus company benefits such as Van, pension, holiday etc.
If you are interested in leading a team and working within a renewable energy /environmental organisation, then please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Becki for more information - 023 92 222 963.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Domestic Gas Engineer
Up to £17 per hour
Commercial Gas Engineer
City of Westminster, London
£42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Van, Mobile, Laptop
Support Engineer - Gas Distribution (Flow)
East Midlands, England
£38000 - £42000 per annum + Car + benefits
Field Service Engineer - Solar
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Company Benefits
Field Service & Support Engineer
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Holiday,