Senior Engineer - Biogas
|Job Title:||Senior Engineer - Biogas|
|Salary:||£25000 - £3000000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Becki Wensley|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2017 12:01|
Senior Engineer - Biogas
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 DOE + Benefits
Location - Stafford
We are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Site/Plant Manager to work alongside and report into the Site Manager and assist in the Operations of an anaerobic digestion/biogas plant in Stafford. You must have prior experience working on an anaerobic digestion site/plant.
Our client provides technical operation and maintenance support to green gas plants throughout the UK and are looking for an enthusiastic Lead/Senior Engineer to join their team in Stafford.
Responsibilities as Senior Engineer:
- Provide input in regards to the budget
- Capex and replacement plant
- Major repairs and maintenance
- Performance and operational improvements
- Ensure agreed targets and goals are achieve with maximum output and minimum downtime
- Abide by and enforce health and safety regulations
- Liaise with suppliers to arrange maintenance
- Assist in maintaining feedstock records, feedstock mix parameters and feedstock feeding
- Liaise with technical provider to ensure the best AD process is achieved
- Implement improvement and development ideas
The ideal applicant will have:
- A background in anaerobic digestion
- Have strong hands on engineering abilities
- Possess strong IT skills
- Have a willingness to train and develop within your own career
- Have proven experience with leadership skill such as a role as Team Leader/Supervisor/Senior/Lead Engineer etc.
- Hold a formal qualification, ideally within a relevant engineering field
- Capability to maintain and repair industrial plant
- Ability to maintain and repair CHP units is advantageous
This position is offering a salary between £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience. it is based in Stafford and you should hold a full driving licence. This is a great opportunity to progress your career within renewable energy and develop your skill set.
If you or anyone you know are interested in applying for this position, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to Becki for more information - 023 92 666 963.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Field Service Engineer - Biogas Inspections
£35000 - £45000.00 per annum + vehicle pension
Senior Cable Engineer - Offshore Wind
£350 per day
£30000 - £36000 per annum + Company Benefits
£35000 - £40000.00 per annum