|Job Title:||Senior Electronics Engineer - Marine|
|Salary:||Up to £60000.00 per annum + Bonus + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Ahmed|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019|
Senior Electronics Engineer - Marine
£60k DOE + Bonus + Benefits
We are looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer to join an established company in the Surrey area. The company designs and manufactures a range of equipment for the marine industry, and as the Senior Electronics Engineer you will be required to assist in the development of acoustic and instrumentation assets.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Technical Manager as the Senior Electronics Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Mixed signal design including pre-amplifiers, filters, power supplies, interfacing and analogue-digital conversion for precision instrumentation applications.
- Contributing to all aspects of the product development cycle from requirement analysis through design & development into production.
- Producing design documentation and test specifications
- Providing technical support to Sales and Marketing
- Providing offshore support as and when required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- BSc degree (2:1) or higher in a relevant electronics engineering course from a UK University is essential
- 5 years' relevant experience post degree working on instrumentation and acoustic systems
- Knowledge of analogue circuit design in an instrumentation development environment
- Experience in circuit analysis, modelling and theory is essential
- Happy to travel internationally when required
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary up to £60k DOE
- Life insurance
- Opportunity to travel internationally
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 222 963 and ask to speak to Zubair Ahmed who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.