|Job Title:||Senior Electrician - West Sussex|
|Location:||Arundel, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£33000 - £37000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019|
Senior Electrician - Solar & LED Specialist
Up to £37,000 DoE plus benefits
Based in Arundel, with travel across the UK expected
Our Client has undergone a significant period of growth and now have two offices based in West Sussex and Devon. Having just relocated the central hub of activity to Arundel, they now have a need to recruit a highly experienced Senior Electrician to support the increase in business activity and deliver projects in both Commercial Solar PV and LED Lighting upgrade projects across the country.
The successful candidate will possess excellent organisational skills, with attention to detail, can work under pressure and to a deadline. This role is to support the continuing business growth and eventually, lead a team of Electricians.
As a Senior Electrician, you will be responsible for:
· Carrying out a range of different projects, from running large domestic rewires to being part of commercial installations.
· Assisting in the construction and installation of solar plant when required.
· Ensuring strict compliance with health & safety procedures
· Managing relationships with Clients
· Developing new business opportunities
· Mentoring Apprentices
· Other duties as required
To be considered for this role, you must have:
· Electrical Engineering qualifications equivalent to 17th edition IET Wiring Regulations (an apprenticeship / City & Guilds / NVQ etc.) or higher
· At least 5 years' experience as a qualified Electrician
· ECS Card or equivalent
· DBS Certificate essential
· Solar PV experience would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your skillset to the next level and develop a Team that will support this family orientated business as they continue to grow and explore new services to deliver.
The salary on offer is dependent on experience between £33,280 and £37,440 based on a 40-hour week with the expectation of some overtime when required. Benefits include a discretionary bonus, company vehicle, fuel card, iPad, phone, pension (PAYE), training (PAYE), uniform, PPE equipment and more.
If you would like to apply for this Senior Electrician role, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.