Senior Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||£46250.00 - £47250 per annum + Car, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2018 14:46|
Senior Electrical Engineer
Kent/Sussex (Field Based)
Up to £46,250
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join a leading water utilities business in the South East. Joining their engineering team and working under the direction of the Lead MEICA Engineer, you will be responsible for the technical delivery of various projects within their framework.
This role requires an element of travel outside of the office to the various projects you will be working on within the supply areas. You will also be responsible for…
- Ensuring technical delivery of the projects meets project objectives for health, safety, quality and efficiency.
- Advising on appropriate inputs for programmes, estimates and contract preparation
- Managing contractors and sub-contractors in their integrated design team
- Liaising with customers and stakeholders to drive successful project delivery
- Carrying out the role of Deputy Authorising Electrical Engineer, to assist with the effective management of the required electrical safety guidance for LV systems
- Mentoring junior engineering staff where necessary
Candidates will be chartered or working towards Chartered Engineer status and will have experience in the delivery of water-based network or treatment related projects.
You will also be expected to hold a HNC/HND or equivalent in Engineering with good technical report writing skills, good oral communication and strong organisational skills.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £46,250
- Car Allowance
- Minimum of 25 days annual leave
- stakeholder pension scheme and life assurance scheme.
How to apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£270 - £330 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
West Bromwich, West Midlands
£28000 - £32000 per annum