Senior Ecological Consultant - Wolverhampton/Coventry
|Job Title:||Senior Ecological Consultant - Wolverhampton/Coventry|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + full package offered|
|Contact Name:||Chris Jones|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2018 12:40|
Senior Ecological Consultant
Up to £40,000
Our client is looking for an exceptional Senior Ecological Consultant to join their consultancy business with a focus on both delivering on existing projects and leading the development of future opportunities within the environmental sector. Working as the Senior Ecological Consultant, you will be responsible for providing consultancy in a client focused environment to successfully deliver a number of key ecological contracts.
This role will see you acting in a consultancy capacity to lead liaison with clients and business development, as well as carry out;
- Ecological Impact Assessment (EcIA)
- Habitats Regulations Assessment (HRA)
- Protected species surveys
- Preliminary Ecological Appraisals
- Overseeing applications for protected species licences
- Preparing fee proposals
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A degree in Ecology or related environmental discipline
- Demonstrable consultancy experience
- Demonstrable experience of writing EcIA chapters and HRA assessments
- Full CIEEM membership, or working toward this
- Experience in carrying out a range of ecological surveying (e.g. Phase 1 Habitat and Protected Species)
- At least one protected species licence (preferably Bat or GCN)
- Full, UK driving licence
What's on offer
This role offers a basic salary of up to £40,000 with a fantastic benefits package. You will become part of a team that genuinely values its consultants and is keen to invest in personal and professional development.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects in a challenging atmosphere that will ensure a dynamic and fulfilling career path and have direct controlling influence on the development of this function within the business.
How to Apply
To apply, please call Chris Jones on 02392 288214 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's