Senior EC&I Engineer (Nuclear)
|Job Title:||Senior EC&I Engineer (Nuclear)|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2017 16:01|
Senior Nuclear Engineer
We are currently looking to recruit a Consultant Nuclear Engineer / Nuclear Consultant to join an established leader in the design and manufacture of nuclear instrumentation and control systems.
Backed by a larger organisation, they have a strong history of monitoring and control installation, across defence, nuclear, and industrial sectors.
As a Consultant Nuclear Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring that the businesses wide range of products intended for use in nuclear applications meet the agreed specifications given by the customer and industry standards.
Duties will include…
- Assisting in the development and delivery of products and services.
- Working with internal technical teams to ensure that design and product documentation is rigorously checked, technically accurate and consistent prior to release.
- Undertaking and guiding research tasks.
- Working alongside customers and stakeholders to develop controls and instrumentation technical solutions.
- Contributing to new product generation and the further development of existing products.
Candidate will have strong background in nuclear reactor controls and instrumentation systems. This can be gained in either a civil nuclear or defence background.
A minimum degree level qualification (or equivalent) in engineering is essential, however a Masters / PhD is desirable.
Demonstrable relevant industry experience and the ability to highlight technical excellence is needed.
What's on offer
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Benefits Package
- Relocation Assistance.
How to apply.
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's