Senior Development Engineer Energy Services
|Job Title:||Senior Development Engineer Energy Services|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000.00 per annum + pension|
|Contact Name:||Matthew George|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2019 10:58|
Senior Development Engineer - Energy Services
In range £50,000 to £70,000 + benefits
We are currently recruiting a Senior Development Engineer to join a leading energy efficiency / energy services company. The Development Engineer will be responsible for Energy Performance Contracts in the Public sector under frameworks such as ReFiT, CEF, Essentia etc.
Reporting to the Director, typical duties of the Senior Development Engineer will include:
- Taking a lead role in the production of Energy Performance Contracts
- Client visits to gain data.
- Presenting solutions to board level.
- Energy utility procurement.
- The integration of energy solutions into public sector organisations.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience...
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
- Be highly numerate & with direct experience of working on Energy Performance Contracts in the Public sector such in hospitals, schools, public buildings, leisure centres under frameworks such as ReFiT, CEF & Essentia.
- Be degree qualified or higher or equivalent experience.
- Have post graduate experience with large energy services or large utility / power generation businesses.
- Be a strong team player & be able to influence up to board level.
Package and Benefits...
We are offering a competitive salary & benefits package for the Senior Development Engineer vacancy as follows:
- A salary of up to £70,000
- Career path
- Company pension
- Excellent holidays
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV & covering letter to email@example.com or call 02392 288 206 to speak to Matt George
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Energy
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Company Benefits
Project Manager - Renewable Energy
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Engine Technician - Renewable Energy
£32000 - £36000 per annum + Company Benefits
Senior Plant Maintenance Engineer
£30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
Senior Engineer - Multi-Skilled
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Company Benefits