Senior Contracts Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Contracts Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £68000 per annum + Car + Career development|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2017 16:49|
Senior Contracts Manager - Energy
£50,000 - £68,000 + car + career development + other benefits
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Contracts Manager to join the Projects and Engineering department for a market leading organisation within the Energy from Waste sector.
The role will require you to lead the setting up and management of contracts for the Projects and Engineering Group within the company, including all commercial aspects and inputs from legal group. Key activities are contract set up, contract management, commercial negotiation and dispute resolution.
What is the job?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Contracts Manager to join a company who are market leaders within the Energy from Waste sector. Reporting to the Head of Contracts, typical duties will include:
- Manage and develop a team of Contracts Managers, providing leadership and undertaking individual performance reviews.
- Provide direction and accountability for Contract Management activities supporting the Project Managers and Heads of Function as appropriate
- Supplier Relationship Management and delivery of supplier performance and alignment to business objectives, including health and safety, corporate social responsibility (CSR), innovation and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintaining best in class procurement & supply chain processes and systems, ensuring effective governance, risk management, and knowledge management. Support Knowledge Management Approach for ensuring lessons are learned.
What is required to be considered?
Skills / Experience:.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline
- Experience with IChemE, WIDP, FIDIC and NEC contracts
- Have an environmental or equivalent degree working toward professional chartered status.
- Experience within the Waste / Environmental / Process industry and good knowledge of Project Management requirements to deliver projects within the mentioned sectors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Wide ranging IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Possess a proven track record in contract negotiations.
- A Full Driving Licence is essential to the role.
What is in it for me?
- Salary of up to £68,000
- Company car
- Career development (opportunity to be put on master's degree)
- Other benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£450.00 - £500.00 per day
Senior Maintenance Supervisor
Senior Maintenance Engineer
Technical Manager (Firmware)
Crawley, West Sussex
Up to £58000.00 per annum