Senior Civils Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Civils Engineer|
|Salary:||£42000.00 - £47000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019 17:32|
Senior Civil Engineer
Up to £47,000
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Civils Engineer to join a leading water utilities business in the South East. Joining their below ground delivery team and working under the direction of the Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for delivering technical projects within the water mains and sewage sector. You will be involved in leading a team of junior engineers in the installation, development and refurbishment of water mains systems across the Southern region.
Working as the Senior Civils Engineer , you will be responsible for…
- Efficient technical delivery on projects across the below ground team
- Drive and mentor less experienced engineers on the delivery of these projects
- Carry out on-site environmental checks and road closure notices when required
- Travel to various sites across the South
- Produce and check technical reports for the customer
- Provide appropriate inputs for programmes, estimates and contract preparation
- Provide, advise and take responsibility for system designs in line with set specifications and ensure the projects are delivered in accordance to these.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to contribute to successful project delivery
To be considered for this position, you will be expected to have a background working within a technical delivery team and demonstrable experience delivering projects successfully.
An understanding of the water industry as well as NEC contract systems is required as well as experience working within the pipeline, water mains or sewage sector.
Candidates will also be expected to have managed a team within a process environment where they have been required to check project plans, designs and specifications effectively.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £47,000
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 222 964.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's