|Job Title:||Senior Buyer - Power Stations|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||November 9, 2018|
Senior Buyer - Power Stations
Up to £45,000 + bonus + benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment are currently recruiting a Senior Buyer to join the procurement function of a reputable renewable energy company to based at one of their sites in Oxfordshire.
This opportunity would suit somebody who has working in a procurement position and ideally within the Power Generation sector.
The Senior Buyer will be responsible for…
- Working on £multi-million contracts as well as smaller purchasing activities
- Lead, manage and oversee contract reviews as well and the tendering process and many categories of spend in relation to the Power Generation Sector
- Being heavily involved in the purchasing of goods and services for the operation and maintenance departments and being the main point of contact for the site's procurement
- Preparing and leading complex negotiations
- Adopting and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills and Experience…
To be considered for this opportunity you will ideally have the following:
- Must have a CIPS qualification and ideally looking for somebody who has a MCIPS qualification
- Experience purchasing good and services on behalf of a matrix structure organisation
- Able to demonstrate experience of delivering a competitive tendering process within a heavy process engineering sector e.g. Power Station, Paper Mill, Steel, Cement, Pharmaceuticals, etc
- Experience of reviewing suppliers and negotiating contract terms.
Package and Benefits…
- A salary of up to £45,000
- Family healthcare cover
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 02392 288 282 to speak to Arjun Patel
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.