Section Engineer - Nuclear
|Job Title:||Section Engineer - Nuclear|
|Salary:||£34000.00 - £38000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2017 16:19|
Section Engineer / Site Engineer
£34,000 to £38,000
We are currently looking to recruiting a Section Engineer / Site Engineer to join client who provides national design, construction, and infrastructure services to private and public sector clients.
This will see you working on a large infrastructure portfolio across Sellafield.
With a strong background in Civil Engineering / Construction, you will be responsible for ensuring that all projects are undertaken in accordance with the customers' requirements.
Duties and responsibilities will include…
- Liaising with the customer, design team and supply chain.
- Advising Engineer on setting out methods and techniques.
- Ensuring that that drawings and specifications contain sufficient accurate information.
- Managing inspection and test plans.
- Ensuring that testing & sampling of materials is carried out as required.
- Ordering martials and consumables.
Candidates will ideally hold a relevant construction / civils industry qualification (HND / HNC) or equivalent.
Alongside this, you can produce plans/drawings, plan aspects of the project and have a sound understanding of construction / civil specifications.
What's in it for you?
- A basic salary ranging between £34,000 & £38,000
- The chance to work on a large-scale infrastructure project.
How to Apply
To apply, please either click the "Apply Now" button or call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213. Alternately, CV's can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Planner - Nuclear
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Senior Mechanical Engineer- Nuclear
Commercial Manager - Nuclear - HPC
Lille, Nord-Pas de Calais
€70000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
£40 - £45 per hour
Graduate Software Engineer