|Job Title:||SAP/PTW Coordinator|
|Location:||Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Lancashire|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2017|
6 Month Contract
Our Client is a global leader, at the forefront of advanced engineering design and construction solutions. We are currently recruiting for an SAP/PTW Coordinator with commissioning experience to join our Client on a contract basis.
The PTW Coordinator will be responsible for the daily coordinator of the Permit to Work (PTW) system. You will maintain records of all permits and associated certificates raised in connection with the operation, construction and commissioning activities and will actively engage with a wider team in the on-site monitoring and auditing of permit to work activities to ensure they are being conducted in accordance with company procedures.
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of working on the commissioning phase of an Energy from Waste project or similar
- Qualified Electrical / Mechanical Engineer or equivalent
- Ability to recognise problems in advance, and develop solutions with appropriate action steps within structured parameters
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.