|Job Title:||Sales Support|
|Salary:||Up to £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emily Ward|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2019 17:06|
Up to £25,000 + Bonus Scheme
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Coordinator to join one of the South's leading Waste Management specialists with a range of Recycling Plants and Transfer Stations situated throughout the Southern region from Hampshire to Oxfordshire. Working as the Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing key customer accounts from the office and supporting the sales team in preventing business loss through excellent customer service and upselling opportunities.
Main duties will include:
- Development and management of important customer accounts.
- Responding to customer service queries and requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Supporting the Commercial and Business Development Managers on sales and customer service projects.
- Supporting the field based sales team with customer retention and business loss prevention activities.
- Upselling and cross-selling when the opportunity is available to give the customer the best service and solutions.
- Flexibility to support other departments during busy periods and holiday leave.
- Other office duties as required.
Our client is looking for a candidate with a positive and resilient nature to be able to provide exceptional customer service to each customer as well as offering them the best solutions. A background is sales and customer service is essential for the role and knowledge of the waste management sector would be advantageous.
What's on Offer?
- Basic Salary up to £25,000
- Bonus Scheme
- Competitive Package
How to apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Emily Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02393 910 033.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's