|Job Title:||Sales Specialist - EPC & Industrial Automation|
|Salary:||Car + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||September 7, 2018|
Sales Specialist - EPC & Industrial Automation
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Company Vehicle + Benefits
Our client, a leading company within Process Automation, currently require a Sales Specialist to join their team. This role will be working alongside the Product Manager, within their flow products department, to build relationships with EPC's, system integrators and package providers.
This is a home-office based role and they are ideally looking for somebody to be based from the Midlands South as majority of the work will be carried out in South England but will also require national travel when required.
Roles and Responsibilities
Working alongside the Product Manager, typical duties will include:
- Establish and maintain knowledge of process automation flow products and their applications for project management, installation, commissioning and after care support.
- Acting as bid manager on major products and attending bid meeting whilst working with the company's Sales Engineers
- Establish and maintaining knowledge of competitors' products in terms of pricing and discount structures
- Attending Factory Acceptance tests (FAT) with the client to build and maintain relationships for the company
- Assisting with the handover project of orders to the Project Engineer and continuing to work as a point of contact for the customer
Skills and Qualifications
What you will need to be considered for this role:
- To be considered for this position, you will ideally have a technical qualification in an engineering discipline
- Proven experience in a similar role within the Instrumentation / Flow measurement industries including system and product sales
- Account management experience working with EPC contractors is a necessity
- You must have a clean Full UK Driving Licence and be willing to travel nationally and internationally.
- Excellent customer service and strong commercial acumen
What's in it for you…
- A competitive basic salary
- Company Vehicle
- Excellent benefits
- A chance to work for a market leading company with excellent career development
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Arjun on 02392 288 282
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.