Sales Executive - Recycling - Cambridgeshire - Up to £30k
|Job Title:||Sales Executive - Recycling - Cambridgeshire - Up to £30k|
|Salary:||Up to £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chris Jones|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2017 13:58|
Role: Sales Executive - Clean Technology specialist
Salary: £25k to £30k, dependant on experience
Our client is an award winning and innovative clean technology specialist who have successful industrialised the process of recycling spent coffee grounds into advanced biofuels. By collecting spent coffee grounds from existing waste streams including cafés, restaurants, offices, transport hubs and instant coffee factories they have developed the technology to transform the waste product into two highly calorific advanced biofuels - biomass pellets for heating buildings, and Coffee Logs for domestic stove users.
As part of the Sales team you will be based at the Processing facility in Cambridgeshire, report into the Business Development Manager. Here you will play a key role in the growth of the business and the sale of their advanced solid biofuel products. In this new role your duties will include:
- Focus on the growth of the company's sales pipeline for their advanced solid biofuel products, in particular those products with a retail focus (i.e. Coffee Logs)
- Provide a central link between the feedstock arm of the business, their manufacturing capabilities and sales channels
- Build upon and maintain the existing relations with clients and partners
- Develop new sales models, generate new business and extend the reach of their sales network across the UK and in due course abroad
- Work closely and collaboratively with the London-based marketing and communications team and attend regular team meetings at our London office
- Be confident to attend client meetings and meeting potential customers, with approximately two days a week out on the road with clients
As part of the role your responsibilities will be:
- To be the primary point of contact for all external enquiries for sales of retail solid biofuels, responding to client communications or queries and resolving any client issues.
- Take an active role in the sales and marketing of the companies advanced biofuel products.
- Secure commercial relationships and supply agreements with major retailers.
- Identify, pursue and grow commercial opportunities. Management of the sales pipeline.
- Liaise internally to ensure that product offerings and potential markets are correctly aligned.
- Sales account management: business development, attending meetings with leads, management of leads and finalising sales.
- Liaise with factory team to ensure that stock levels and sales pipeline volumes are aligned.
- Forecast and track key account metrics and update client forecasts.
Essential skills and experience:
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent would be desirable, but not essential.
- Clean driving licence and own car
- Relevant category management/trade marketing experience.
- Experience of selling into large retail outlets and chains.
- Strong desire to work in the recycling/clean technology industry
What's on offer to you:
This Sales Executive role will provide a first-class opportunity for you to join a dynamic and forward thinking clean technology specialist in their next stage of planned growth. With a produce that has received strong and consistent reviews in the past few years and with a excellent inhouse R&D team looking at new and initiative ways of utilising the coffee this represents a chance to join a company going through some very exciting times. To learning more feel free to contact Chris Jones on 02392 288214, or email your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Engineering Manager - Recycling - Nottinghamshire - £50K+
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car plus extras
North London, London
£37990.00 - £38000 per annum
East London, London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car
North London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + bonus
North London, London
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum