|Job Title:||Sales Engineer - Rotating Plant|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum + Pension + Life Insurance|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Ahmed|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2018|
Sales Engineer - Rotating Plant
Up to £40,000 DOE
Our client is a global company who manufacture and service steam turbines and associated plant and require an experienced Sales Engineer to join their expanding team.
The Sales Engineer will be required to produce quotations based on customer enquiries and will be required to travel both domestically and internationally to fulfil job requirements. This role and will require the engineer to interact with other areas of the business, including project management and supply chain.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Product Applications Manager, as the Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing enquiries from customers
- Selecting equipment necessary to fulfil customer enquiries
- Using inhouse software to calculate performance capabilities
- Preparing quotes in line with customer enquiries
- Preparing bids with job specific information to submit to customer
- Supporting the sales cycle and help win new business
- Visiting customers both in the UK and abroad to assist in any bid process
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Minimum HNC Qualification in an engineering discipline, preferably mechanical
- Thermodynamic Experience is essential
- Knowledge of Steam Turbines is desirable
- Sales experience is desirable
- Ability to multi task as you will be required to assist in other areas of the business
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary up to £40,000 DOE
- Life Insurance
- Opportunities for progression
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 222 963 and ask to speak to Zubair Ahmed who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.