|Job Title:||Sales Engineer - Process Cooling|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum + Bonus,Car|
|Contact Name:||Simon Cheung|
|Job Published:||June 4, 2019|
Job Title: Sales Engineer - Process Cooling
Salary: £50k Basic, Company Car, very competitive bonus scheme, laptop/mobile, Healthcare
Location: Home based, covering Midlands Territory
Astute Technical are currently working with a South Coast based leader in the provision of Process Cooling Products and Services with a vacancy for a Sales Engineer to be responsible for proactively seeking and identifying new opportunities across new named accounts.
With a structured growth plan, this is an exciting opportunity exists for the Sales Engineer to cover the Midlands territory to develop contacts with Consultants, Facilities Management, OEM, Trade and End Users with targets, planning, energy solutions and standards.
As Sales Engineer, your duties will include:-
- Support the strategic objectives of the Sales division.
- Develop new contacts with, Facilities Management, OEM, Trade and End Users with targets, planning, energy solutions and standards
- Accountable for developing sales in the Midlands region
- Successfully manage sales projects from lead until delivery on site
To be considered for the Sales Engineer role:-
- Self-motivated and team player
- Experience in sales, engineering, least 3 years working with chilled water systems.
- Experienced in planning, developing and executing multiple projects
- Strong communication skills, and keen to develop 'partner' relationship with customers
As a Sales Engineer with our client, you will receive:-
- Competitive salary of £50k Basic, 25% Bonus, Car
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 25 days Holiday
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Simon Cheung on firstname.lastname@example.org or 023 93 911 007.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.