|Job Title:||Sales Engineer|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 11:55|
Competitive Salary DoE plus benefits
Based in High Wycombe, covering the UK and Ireland
We are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Engineer to act as the primary technical resource to the regional sales team, whilst developing and maintaining critical relationships with key stakeholders.
Our Client is recognised as an International leading producer of water and wastewater treatment and specialise within the wastewater sludge dewatering equipment for the UK & Ireland.
As a Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing new business opportunities and ensuring ongoing growth of existing client accounts in a professional manner.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and assess application of products to meet with Clients needs, by offering a consultative approach that is relevant to their individual operation.
- Review Client-supplied engineering documents, drawings, models and specifications to ensure relevant products can be produced to meet with the client's expectations and accurately priced.
- Managing effective communication between Engineering, Quality and Procurement Teams to ensure Clients needs are met.
- Providing reports and keeping accurate records of opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Bachelors Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- A proven track record in a similar role within water and wastewater treatment.
- Strong business development awareness and networking skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company in the Renewable Energy Sector. Offering a competitive salary depending on experience, plus benefits.
If you would like to apply for this Sales Engineer role, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
€600 - €700 per day
Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Up to £22000.00 per annum
Applications Engineer - Power Generation
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Company Benefits
Field Engineer - Renewable Energy
£32000 - £35000 per annum + Company Benefits
Remote Support Engineer - Onshore Wind