|Job Title:||Sales Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Emily Ward|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 16:58|
Competitive + Car + Commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Hazardous Waste Sales Engineer to join one of the UK's leading suppliers of integrated waste management and environmental solutions. As the Sales Engineer you will work within the Technical Sales department to sell the services of your department and the company as a whole.
Reporting into the Business Development Manager, the Sales Engineer will be responsible for the lead generation, business development and sales for the Hazardous Waste Technical Department.
Main duties will include:
- Ensuring full compliance within company policies and Health & Safety procedures.
- Duty of Care - visiting new and existing customers at the head office or 3rd party waste processing facilities and ensure all documentation is up to date.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships to ensure continued business.
- Site visits - assess potential jobs and projects with regard to safety and to obtain chemical waste inventories to ensure accurate quotations for the customer.
- Cold-calling and creating new business leads and following up on these as efficiently as possible within a timely manner.
- Liaising with the other internal sales teams or gain knowledge to be able to cross sell the products of the business.
Our client is looking for an experienced and tenacious Sales Engineer with a HNC (or equivalent) in Chemistry or Environmental Science. A full clean driving licence is required due to the volume of travel required with this position. You must be a confident communicator with the ability to work under your own initiative but who is also a team player. Experience working within a field service role within Waste Management would be an advantage.
This position would suit someone with a background knowledge within Hazardous Waste and is looking to progress their career into a sales capacity.
How to apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Emily Ward at email@example.com or call 02393 910 033.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's