|Job Title:||Safety Engineer|
|Salary:||£40 - £60 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Abbie Easton|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 11:29|
Safety Engineer - Nuclear
3-month contract with high chance of extension
£40-£60 Per hour
Our client is currently looking for Safety Case Engineers to work on Nuclear and Defence projects within the Plymouth area. Working in a high hazard environment alongside the Royal Navy's submarine fleets, you will be responsible for providing specialist knowledge relating to Nuclear safety. The client is looking for individuals to support maintenance of existing projects as well as new builds. A Nuclear background and security clearance is essential for this role.
Key responsibilty areas
- Provide subject matter expertise on Safety Cases and Engineering processes and techniques
- Lead analytical risk analysis, implement and develop nuclear safety standard and processes
- Deliver nuclear safety cases and licensing plans.
- Excellent communication skills to demonstrate knowledge to end clients on current projects.
- Ensure all compliances are met in regards to statutory legislation and terms of the site licenses.
- Valid security clearance
- Experience working with a Nuclear field
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline or equivalent
- The ability to travel to clients within the UK
If you are interested in this challenging role, then please contact Abbie Easton on email@example.com or 02393 910042 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's