|Job Title:||Risk Manager - Offshore Wind|
|Contact Name:||Jack Gandy|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2018|
Risk Manager - Offshore Wind Projects
South West England
£40,000 to £55,000
My client is looking for a Risk Manager to join their Project support team for an offshore wind farm project. The Risk Manager is responsible for the agreed project risk management process from the development phase through construction and into commercial operation. The role is embedded within the project team and works closely with all project team members including the Project Support Manager, Commercial Manager, Project Managers, Project Planners, Cost/Claims Managers and Project Engineers.
Essential Knowledge & Skills
- Risk management/controlling experience, ideally within major project environment.
- Ability to develop and implement risk management strategies within large construction project environment with multiple stakeholders, thereby promoting a risk management culture.
- Good understanding of risk valuation and methods of managing risk.
- Degree qualified in risk management or an economic, business or engineering discipline.
- Thorough knowledge of Offshore Wind and the current challenges the sector faces in the UK and beyond.
- Proficient with a specialist risk management software, such as Active Risk Manager (ARM), @Risk or Pertmaster, to undertake quantitative risk modelling and Monte Carlo simulations.
- Experience in managing construction insurance programmes.
- Extended financial modelling skills.
- Cost management and/or Claims management experience or qualifications.
If this role is of interest, please contact Jack Gandy on 02392 222960 for a confidential conversation or email email@example.com to arrange a telephone call.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.