Riggers - Offshore
|Job Title:||Riggers - Offshore|
|Salary:||Up to £215 per day + all in|
|Start Date:||1st September 2019|
|Contact Name:||Paula McLaughlin|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 10:14|
Riggers - Offshore
£215 per day all in
Contract: 10 days minimum work, possible up to 20 depending on workload
We have an urgent requirement for 6-8 Riggers to work offshore in Aberdeen for a fast-growing company within the Renewable Energy Sector, starting 1st September for 10-20 days depending on workload.
There is a large dynamically positioned vessel (loading out in Aberdeen) to go to each position and lift the generators off the wind turbine transition piece and position them on the vessel.
Once all 65 are on the vessel she will return to port and discharge them (Portland, UK).
- Assist with lifting operations.
- Handle ropes and cables to make slings and tackle.
- Transfer of 65 generators in position on 65 wind turbines in the North Sea onto the vessel to be brought back to shore.
- Following working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that the plating/structural work scope is completed safely and to a high standard.
- Provide support to other trades/disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi-discipline team.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Offshore medical certificate
- Rigger or Banksman certificate Level 2 or Level 3
- LOLER Appointed Person or Competent Person a plus
- Previous Wind Farm experience would be desirable but not a requirement as long as candidates have proven offshore experience.
Please apply if you think you are right for this role, by calling Paula McLaughlin - ASTUTE Technical Recruitment LTD on 02393 912 368 - Do not apply for this vacancy unless you are an experienced Rigger and are able to commit to working for 10 - 20 days from the 1st September 2019 without taking any holiday.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's