|Contact Name:||Samantha Bradshaw|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2018 12:23|
We are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our expanding team, supplying technical staff within a specialist sector including Power, Nuclear, Renewables, Waste or Water.
Whether you are an experienced resourcer or have no experience in the recruitment sector previously, we're interested in speaking to you. Experienced resourcers should be able to demonstrate a successful recruitment career and for those new to the industry, this is an excellent opportunity to start your career in recruitment. You don't need any previous recruitment experience as all training will be provided.
As a Recruitment Resourcer, you will be responsible for the sourcing and communication with candidates in relation to roles we are recruiting for. This will involve every aspect of resourcing from identifying candidates relevant for a particular role using our state of the art technology, developing the initial relationship with our candidates all the way to the placement stage. Typical duties will include but are by no means limited to:
- Developing a deep understanding of the Build, Construction, Operation & Maintenance of the Power, Energy & Utilities sectors
- Initial sourcing and identification of candidates using internal database and job searches daily
- Candidate management and engagement including database registration and maintaining accurate records
- Interviewing candidates to gain understanding of their personality, experience and aspirations
- Formulating and creating candidate CVs and cover notes
- Administration and co-ordination of interviews
- Guiding and advising candidates through the interview process
- Creating and proof reading candidate briefs, shortlists and databases
- Handling candidate responses and feedback
- Updating the database for clients, vacancies and candidates
We're growing fast and looking for individuals that can grow with us. There is plenty of opportunity for career development with clear and achievable goals in a supportive environment. This role can be challenging, but we pride ourselves on having a great culture that empowers our people to reach their full potential with the opportunity to earn great money along the way.
We firmly believe in fairly rewarding our people for their hard work and as such offer generous commission structures, competitive salaries and excellent benefits as follows:
- Basic salaries starting from £16,000 depending on experience
- Bespoke training packages with our inhouse trainer
- Flexible 25 days' holiday (plus bank holidays) with the ability to buy and sell holidays.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible start/ finish times
- Regular incentives
- Professional qualifications in recruitment
- Pleasant working environment with industry leading tools
- An environment that encourages you to achieve
- Social Events throughout the year
We are located in the prestigious 4000 Lakeside offices which are easily accessible from the M27/M275. Lakeside also boasts excellent public transport access including free shuttle bus, free parking and great facilities.
To be considered for this opportunity you should demonstrate:
- A high level of self-motivation to succeed
- An inquisitive nature with a willingness to learn
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills both face-to-face and over the phone
- A high level of integrity
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's