Research and Development Scientist
|Job Title:||Research and Development Scientist|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2018 17:33|
Research and Development Scientist
Up to £30,000
We are currently recruiting for a Research and Development Scientist to join one of the leading Water and Wastewater treatment business in the UK. They have a solid track record of providing innovative solutions to water purification requirements working with scientists, healthcare and diagnostic professionals for critical and non-critical laboratory water reagent needs. They are currently looking for a Research and Development Scientist to work within their scientific and healthcare department in High Wycombe. This role will involve working within the R&D process team looking at new water purification technologies carrying out design, build, operation and testing on prototypes and finished products.
Working as part of the R&D team, you will be responsible for…
- Designing, building and operating laboratory-scale test rigs for new water purification technologies, prototypes and finished products.
- Carrying out chemical/microbiological analytical test work and reporting on results for developmental purposes.
- Organising and monitoring evaluation programmes for testing of new products/technologies
- Providing efficient analytical services by maintaining good working knowledge of the appropriate techniques and ensuring equipment is in full working order and calibrated in accordance with regulatory standards.
- Supporting the multidisciplinary team on projects using chemical engineering skills and calibration / quality assurance auditing capabilities
To be considered for this position you will be expected to have a degree or equivalent in chemical engineering, chemistry or other relevant STEM subjects.
Candidates will also be expected to have experience working in a laboratory or scientific environment and good knowledge of lab analysis techniques, analytical chemistry and/or microbiology.
Experience working in an R&D process position and analytical skills in chemistry, microbiology and chemical engineering will be utilised.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £30,000
- Bespoke training and development plan including internal and/ external training.
- Competitive package including 25 days holiday + 8 public holidays
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£18000 - £20000 per annum + Up to 30 Days holiday + your birthday off
Henfield, West Sussex
£14 - £16 per annum + Ltd
£14 - £16 per annum
Compliance & Policy Manager
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
West Bromwich, West Midlands
£28000 - £32000 per annum