|Job Title:||Requirements Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Rob Green|
|Job Published:||February 8, 2019|
Rate- £40 per hour
Start date - Asap
Duration - 12 months +
We are looking for a contract Requirements Engineer to join an engineering and operations services company in the UK to work on various Nuclear projects across the UK. You will be based in the Reading area as the client's main project is there.
Essential experience and knowledge required:
- The candidate will hold a Mechanical/Process/Chemical related Engineering degree or closely associated discipline.
- The candidate must be familiar with British & European engineering standards and have worked in Nuclear environments.
- Experience in project management & engineering of Nuclear power projects and process plant construction and/or operation , would be advantageous.
- Experience in writing and reviewing technical specifications, and drafting associated supply, construct/commission contracts particularly for thermal and rotating machinery in an industrial environment, procurement of process engineering services and systems, contract and project management on site, system commissioning and associated document control.
- Ideally candidate would be capable of demonstrating 5+ years of related experience.
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential.
If you are interested in this role then please contact me on, email@example.com or 02392 910034.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.