|Job Title:||Reliability Technician - Manufacturing & Power Generation|
|Salary:||Up to £39366.00 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becki Saunders|
|Job Published:||September 2, 2019|
Reliability Technician - Manufacturing & Power Generation
Circa £39k + Bonus + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for Reliability Technician for an established and internationally recognised manufacturing company in Hampshire. As the Reliability Technician, you will be responsible for working within the engineering team to optimise equipment reliability and predictive maintenance across the site and manage cost saving initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Engineering Reliability Manager, as the Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for developing a dedicated reliability improvement strategy through Total productive maintenance (TPM) and Reliability-centred Maintenance (RCM) approaches.
- Review new and existing equipment strategies and implement improvements.
- Using Root cause analysis (RCA) identify the "root causes" of problems or events and promote a problem-solving approach to remove repeat failures and problematic equipment.
- Act as the lead for rotating equipment laser alignment and dynamic balancing techniques.
- Review and improve equipment maintenance.
- Take part in the training of staff and leaders to ensure systems are fully understood and utilised.
- Contributing to the changing needs of the business
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A relevant technical qualification at HNC/ONC/NVQ in Mechanical Engineering or a time served apprenticeship in mechanical engineering
- RCM/Reliability certified qualification with an understanding of P-F curve and 6 key failure patterns
- Vibration analysis/Thermography/Ultrasonic experience/ level 1 qualification
- Experience in laser alignment and dynamic balancing techniques
- Flexible to meet the changing requirements and demands of the role
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A competitive salary up to £39,000
- Training and progression
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288214 and ask to speak to Becki Saunders who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.