Regulatory Project Manager - SMART metering
|Job Title:||Regulatory Project Manager - SMART metering|
|Salary:||£450 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Paul Martin|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2018 13:50|
- Capturing &documenting DCC/ E&A process and business requirements from DCC/BEIS
- Ensure that there is no scope creep and program is within the budget
- Ensure that regular communication is done with BIES/DCC/ Outsource agency to safe guard our business interest
- Take the lead to identify risk and manage risks , changes and issues that arise in the course of the project execution so that project runs on time & with in the cost target
- To prepare project plan ,provide project metrics, milestone tracking, dependencies, issue tracking to ensure that the project is on the right track
- Use experience to provide insight to planning processes and provide mentoring to project team across the organization
- Ensuring timely and succinct project communications, status reporting and Management Information System (MIS), both written and verbal to the senior management
- Challenging requirements where needed, explaining these requirements to the functional analysts and Quality Assurance (QA) teams
- Collaborating closely with solution analysts and application owners as the business/functional counterpart in solution identification and estimations of efforts to avoid any cost overrun in T&M contract.
- Managing user acceptance testing and test case coordination with the business
- Documenting business and process flows
- Supporting implementation team and solve post go-live issues
Experienced PM required with energy or government sector. Prefer DCC, OFGEM or BEIS relationship skills.
Experience with software project management tools, scheduling, planning & monitoring.
Experience in conceptualisation and solution definition. Should be able to capture customer requirements and communicate internally
Excellent communication skills, capable of communicating with government agencies
Attention to detail, ability to work with deadlines
Good documentation skills including process modelling
Ability to take direction as needed as well as being able to work independently
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Geotechnical Engineer
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + neg, pension
£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, benefits, etc.
Environmental Manager - CHP
Up to £40000.00 per annum + Pension + Healthcare
Business Development Manager - CHP
North West England, England
O&M Manager - Biomass Power Plant
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Up to £50000.00 per annum + Car + Bonus