|Job Title:||Regulation Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2018|
Regulatory Planning Manager
Up to £50,000
We are currently recruiting for a Regulatory Planning Manager to join a leading Water Utilities business in the South East. Working as the Regulatory Planning Manager you will be working within the regulated utilities industry and will be responsible for shaping the regulatory strategy of the business and ensuring any changes in governmental requirements or regulations are interpreted and communicated across the business effectively. This will include managing Ofwat's Company Monitoring Framework and consulting with internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
Reporting to the Economic Regulation Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding, analysing and reporting back on the changes in regulation and requirements announced by corporate governments within the industry to ensure effective strategies are put in place.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders (Ofwat, the government and government bodies, Water UK and other water companies) including managing all regulatory submissions.
- Engaging with stakeholders to promote company performance through annual reports.
- Capturing changing regulatory requirements and promoting these changes around the business to assist performance and cost reporting.
- Preparing and presenting policy impact assessments to senior management.
- Representing the Company and its views at external meetings with key stakeholders and consult with Ofwat on upcoming changes.
- Lead the company strategy to compliance with Ofwat's Company Monitoring Framework.
- Assist in the production of regulatory accounting information.
To be considered for this position, you will be expected to have demonstrable experience working in a regulatory/policy management role backed up by a degree or equivalent in an analytical/policy related subject.
You will also be expected to have a good understanding of policy analysis with strong project management skills and some knowledge on the regulated utilities industry or an interest in taking your experience into this sector.
A background understanding of the Water industry, Ofwat and the current AMP changes would be beneficial but are not essential.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £50,000
- Competitive package - Pension, Health insurance, Bonus scheme
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading Water Utilities Businesses.
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.