|Job Title:||Regional Manager - Solar|
|Location:||Gatwick, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Company car + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019|
Regional Manager - Solar
Up to £60,000 DoE plus benefits, including company car, laptop, and mobile phone.
South Wales and South East England
We are looking to recruit an experienced Regional Manager to ensure delivery of high-quality Solar PV Operation and Management (O&M) services across South East England and South Wales for Europe's largest O&M division.
This is an outstanding opportunity, offering quality career development and growth with a reputable Global Market Leader in the funding, development and long-term management of Solar PV projects. This exciting role is a testament to the rapid growth of this Industry leader and you too will play an integral part in shaping the business and operational strategy.
The main responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for Solar O&M services for over 250MW of assets.
- Planned and reactive maintenance across all assets, managing a team of field-based Engineers
- Overall management of the region, including profit and loss (P&L) responsibility
- Identifying and providing solutions to any recurring issues that result in a deficit of plant availability and performance using trend analysis.
- Delivering and managing KPIs, including local operational and commercial governance and risk management.
- Build profitable ongoing relationships with new and current clients.
- Preparation and presentation of tenders and quotes for new contracts and additional services within contracts where required.
- Organise the procurement of subcontract services on appropriate terms when necessary.
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- At least 2 years' experience in an operations management or regional management role.
- HV experience is essential - AP3 or higher
- Technical Engineering (M&E) qualifications
- Technical knowledge within the engineering field - understanding of the characteristics, design, and scope of large-scale ground-mounted systems.
- Understanding of budgets and P&Ls.
- Health and Safety awareness/qualifications
- Leadership skills - performance management, HR processes and managing a large team across multiple sites.
- Experience in the solar industry desirable but not essential.
This position will be home based within the region (South East England OR South Wales), with the requirement to travel to Bath 1-2 days per week. Overnight accommodation will be arranged by the company.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company in the Renewable Energy & Solar PV industry. Offering a competitive remuneration package, excellent benefits, including a company car, mobile phone, and laptop. Bonus scheme, along with fantastic training and development, for you to continually grow with this global company.
If you would like to apply for this Regional Manager role, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.