Regional Health & Safety manager
|Job Title:||Regional Health & Safety manager|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2017 17:07|
Regional Health & Safety Manager
Competitive Salary + Outstanding Benefits Package.
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Health & Safety Manager to join a business who manage a number of solutions and products in the defence, aerospace, security and energy sectors. This is multi site position that will see you managing four facilities that span over Dorset and Hampshire.
Reporting to the UK Head of Facilities, you will be responsible for...
- Leading the facilities management planning cycle that is actioned every 12 months.
- Co-ordinating annual planned maintenance activities with service providers.
- Liaising with landlords and agents.
- Providing specialities facilities management advice
- Managing the audit of security and environmental aspect of the facilities management function, ensuring they remain compliant with ISO27001 & ISO14001.
- Preparing health and safety strategies and developing internal polices.
- Investigating all near misses and incidents including RIDDOR reporting.
- H&S site inspections and reports.
- Advising on a range of specialist arears such as fire regulations, hazardous substances, and occupational diseases.
- Acting as sites "dangerous goods" safety advisor.
- Managing a team of Health & Safety Advisors.
Candidates will have an excellent understanding of Facilities Management, Health, Safety & Environmental legislation, and best practice.
Ideally candidates will come from a manufacturing, nuclear or other highly regulated industry.
Candidates are expected to hold a NEBOSH General Certificate, NEBSOH Fire Safety & RiskManagement and a formal Facilities Management qualification.
You will need to be eligible to gain SC level clearance.
What's on offer.
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package
How to apply.
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213. Alternately, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000.00 - £72000.00 per annum
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Senior Waste Management Consultant
£40000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Technical Sales Engineer
Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum