Regional E,C&I Engineer (South) - Energy from Waste
|Job Title:||Regional E,C&I Engineer (South) - Energy from Waste|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Steve Utton|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2017 18:08|
Regional E,C&I Engineer - Energy from Waste
Up to £55,000 + 15% bonus + car allowance + benefits
South of England
We are currently recruiting for a Regional E,C&I Engineer to cover numerous EFW plants in the South ranging from South East London down to the south coast (Southampton area to Brighton). The E,C&I Engineer will be responsible for providing technical support and best practice engineering methods across the fleet of power stations.
Reporting to the Regional Maintenance Manager, duties of the Regional E,C&I Engineer will include but may not be limited to:
- Supporting the southern EFW fleet with technical advice and support
- Planning and developing maintenance activities relating to PLC's, DCS, instruments, sensors and control valves etc.
- Carry out fault diagnosis when required
- Playing a lead role in developing and managing outages.
- Update and manage the sites CMMS system (SAP) to record all maintenance activity
- Ensure maintenance plans and targets are achieved safely and within the environmental limits of the plant
- Ensuring compliance with strict H&S rules and regulations at all times as well as company policies and procedures.
Please note this is a roaming role covering numerous sites and may involve substantial travel at times and even some overnight stays.
Qualifications & Requirements
To be considered for the Regional E,C&I Engineer vacancy you must:
- Hold a relevant technical qualification at HND/HNC level or equivalent in electrical/C&I engineering.
- Have previous experience in E,C&I Engineering. This may have been gained in a Power Station (Energy from Waste, Coal, CCGT, Biomass, CHP, Nuclear etc.), Chemical Plant, Refinery or Paper Mill etc.
- Have significant experience working with PLC's, DCS, Instrumentation and CEMS equipment
- HV experience is ideal but not essential
- Ideally hold a NEBOSH or IOSH qualification and have a high regard for health and safety compliance at all times
Company Package & Benefits
We're offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the E,C&I Engineer vacancy as follows:
- A basic salary up to £55,000
- A car allowance of circa £500 per month
- A bonus up to 15%
- Company pension
How do I apply
To apply for a position please send a copy of your CV along with a brief cover letter stating details of your current salary and package to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 288 215 to speak to Steve who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
EC&I Technician- Energy from Waste
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Day Team Leader - Energy from Waste
Up to £50000.00 per annum
Shift Team Leader - New Energy from Waste
Control & Instrument Technician - New Energy from Waste
Up to £45900.00 per annum
O&M Technician - New Energy from Waste Power Station
Lanark, South Lanarkshire