|Job Title:||Recruitment Trainer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + pension, flexible hours, flexible holiday|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Dickens|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2017|
Recruitment Trainer/ Recruitment Manager
£25-30,000 (depending on experience) plus pension.
What is the opportunity?
We are hiring a Recruitment Trainer/ Recruitment Manager (Depending on experience) to play a key role in helping us achieve our ambitious growth plans and commitment to continually investing in our recruitment team members. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business at a pivotal point, offering a rewarding challenge and the satisfaction of setting up and delivering a training function that will help us achieve our goals.
What will I be doing?
Reporting directly to the Senior Management Team, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining training programmes and course material suitable for new employees and experienced team members.
- Utilising a knowledge of effective learning styles to tailor training as required to achieve maximum effect.
- Inducting new members of staff to their role.
- Working with line managers to determine training needs and requirements for team members.
- Developing and conducting evaluations to identify areas for improvement.
- Developing and maintaining attendance and training records.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of training programmes and materials
- Reviewing existing training materials and source additional materials as required, ensuring they are kept effective and up to date.
- Scheduling training sessions around business requirements, organizing resources such as IT and other equipment.
- Organising and monitoring for quality any external training vendors.
- Working with line managers to address skills gaps and improve the effectiveness of recruitment teams.
- Keeping up to date with industry news relating to training and recruitment techniques and practices.
- Supporting line managers in developing team members through the company's personal development programme.
- Compiling a monthly training report for the Senior Management Team.
What will I need?
Ideally you should have previous experience in recruitment and professional training, with a strong understanding of teaching methodologies and tools. Consideration will be given to highly experienced, successful recruiters, or trainers who don't have experience of the other.
You will need to be a confident and highly motivated person with outstanding communication, presentation, and public speaking skills as well as the ability to think critically and make decisions.
Experience with MS Office, in particular Powerpoint, and good IT skills in general is essential.
A relevant learning qualification would be ideal.
What is in it for me?
This is the ideal role for someone who wants to be part of something special - a business that is preparing for rapid expansion. Our expansion cannot happen at the cost of delivering the great service we are known for. As the only internal trainer, you will play a critical role in defining how we formally train and develop our staff to ensure we achieve these goals without compromise! But, you wouldn't be doing it for free. We are offering
- £25-30,000 basic salary,
- Competitive company pension scheme,
- Flexible holiday scheme,
- Flexible working hours,
- Regular incentives and events,
How to I apply?
To apply for this opportunity, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information call 02392 221 600 and speak with Matt Dickens.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.