|Job Title:||Recruitment Resourcer|
|Salary:||£16000 - £20000.00 per annum + commission, pension|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Dickens|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2016 09:58|
Recruitment Resourcer - Technical Recruitment
£16-20,000 plus significant commission and competitive benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment is one of the UK's leading agencies operating within the Power Generation and Utilities Markets. As part of our ongoing growth we're recruiting a Recruitment Resourcer to join our team of highly motivated, passionate, and professional individuals, committed to providing a best in class recruitment service. You would work as part of a team responsible for supplying individuals required to construct, commission, operate and maintain power stations of all shapes and sizes. This is an excellent opportunity to start your career in recruitment. We don't require you to have any previous recruitment experience, as all training will be provided.
The Recruitment Resourcer role focuses on service delivery, finding candidates for client requirements and supporting them through interview and offer stages. Typical duties will include but are by no means limited to:
- Using internal and external databases, as well as your professional network, to identify potential candidates.
- Qualifying candidates against vacancy requirements by means of a face to face or telephone interview.
- Creating enticing job adverts and administering responses.
- Formatting CV's and writing comprehensive cover notes to sell suitable candidates against vacancy requirements.
- Preparing candidates for interview by providing comprehensive research materials, instructions and conducting pre-interview sessions during which you will advise candidates on interview techniques etc.
- Administering our internal database.
- Fielding internal enquires.
We're growing fast and looking for individuals that can grow with us. There is plenty of opportunity for career development with clear and achievable goals in a supportive environment. We pride ourselves on having a great culture that empowers our people to reach their full potential.
We firmly believe in fairly rewarding our people for their hard work and as such offer generous commission structures as well as highly competitive salaries - Our Recruitment Resourcer OTE is c£29,000 with the potential to earn significantly more. On top of this you can benefit from 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), contributory pension scheme, regular incentives and more. Our normal working hours are 08:30 - 17:30 Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch. We're located in the prestigious 1000 Lakeside offices which are easily accessible from the M27/M275. Lakeside also boasts great public transport access including free shuttle bus, free parking and great facilities.
To be considered for this opportunity you should demonstrate:
- A high level of self-motivation to succeed
- An inquisitive nature with a willingness to learn
- Possess strong problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills both face-to-face and over the phone
- A high level of integrity
Previous experience in customer service, inbound/ outbound sales or recruitment would be advantageous as would a professional qualification ideally in a technical subject, however this is not essential.
To apply for this opportunity please call 02392 288 210 and speak with Matt Dickens or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Operations Manager - Energy from Waste
EC&I Engineer - Energy from Waste
Up to £48000.00 per annum
Field Engineer - Electrical
Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Company Benefits
Shift Team Leader - Energy from Waste Power Station
Newhaven, East Sussex
£49000 - £50000 per annum + 15% bonus, pension
Electrical Technician - Energy from Waste