Recruitment Consultant - IT
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant - IT|
|Salary:||25 Days Holiday & Birthday off|
|Contact Name:||Mark Davis|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 11:08|
IT Recruitment Consultant for Astute Technical Recruitment - Portsmouth
Competitive salary (depending on experience) + excellent benefits
Astute has an amazing opportunity for an experienced IT Recruiter to join us at a really exciting time in the Company's expansion. This is a great chance to make a name for yourself as the first Recruiter focused on IT disciplines at Astute; which is synonymous with Engineering recruitment. We have great relationships with a large number of clients, many of which are keen for us to supply IT recruitment also. Our clients love the standard of care and customer service that we provide. Thus, we have taken the decision to expand into IT recruitment.
Are you: -
- Experienced in IT recruitment - contract or perm?
- Wanting an opportunity to make a name for yourself?
- Interested in building a team around you?
- Looking for an employer that really cares and will support you?
As the very first IT Recruiter at Astute, we can offer you a very rewarding career with the potential to build a team of IT Recruiters around you. With full support from an experienced team of Directors, Managers and Team Leaders, as well as our own internal Learning & Development team, we will provide a working environment that is very supportive and people-focused, increasing the chances of success. We pride ourselves on the internal investment that we have made as a business - not only on growth, but also on staff welfare and wellbeing. This will not be a half-hearted attempt to move into IT - this has the full backing of the MD and senior team as we execute the next stage of our strategic growth plan.
Located at the prestigious Lakeside North Harbour complex, Astute has recently moved into a larger office with a fully bespoke, contemporary fit-out - there is nothing else like it in the area. We have created the most amazing office space and have our very own private balcony overlooking the lake - which makes an ideal setting for summer BBQs and is perfect for chilling-out in the Sun.
This is an exciting time to join Astute, as we're growing fast and looking for individuals that can grow with us. There is plenty of opportunity for career development with clear and achievable goals in a supportive environment.
We firmly believe in fairly rewarding our people for their hard work and as such offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits as follows: -
- Basic salary depending on experience with a generous commission scheme
- Up to 30 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) starting at 25 and rising by 1 per year of service for 5 years to a maximum of 30
- We let you take your birthday off too!
- Holiday trading scheme - ability to buy/ sell holidays
- Flexible working hours/ lunch times/ early finish Fridays and dress-down Friday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Regular incentives plus Breakfast club & BBQs on the terrace
- Professional external qualifications in recruitment/ training
- Industry leading tools and technology to speed up your time to productivity
- A great working environment that encourages you to learn and achieve
- Social events throughout the year including Xmas party with partners
We are located at Lakeside North Harbour which is easily accessible from the M27/M275. Lakeside also boasts excellent public transport access including a free shuttle bus to and from local train and bus stations, free parking and great facilities on site (Starbucks, Subway, Co-op, Beauty & Hair)
What we are looking for: -
- A high level of self-motivation to succeed
- An inquisitive nature with a willingness to learn
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills - face-to-face, over the phone and written
- A high level of integrity
As our IT Recruiter, you will be responsible for the full recruitment life-cycle to our customers. Typical responsibilities will include: -
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities, this will include cold calling/ meeting clients.
- Managing existing client accounts to maximize revenue generating opportunity.
- Negotiating terms of business and offers of employment.
- Using internal and external databases, as well as your professional network, to identify potential candidates.
- Qualifying candidates against vacancy requirements by means of a face to face or telephone interview.
- Creating enticing job adverts and administering responses.
- Formatting CV's and writing comprehensive cover notes to sell suitable candidates against vacancy requirements.
- Preparing candidates for interview by providing comprehensive research materials, instructions and conducting pre-interview sessions during which you will advise candidates on interview techniques etc.
- Administering our internal database.
- Fielding internal enquires.
Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of a growing company
- Genuine career path
- Excellent benefits package
- Bespoke and on the job training with our in-house trainer
- Fantastic earning potential
We are growing fast and looking for people that want to grow with us. This opportunity will suit someone with great communication skills, high attention to detail and the drive and motivation to build their own success. We will consider all levels from experienced Consultant to Team Leader/ Manager.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.