|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||25 Days Holiday & Birthday off|
|Contact Name:||Mark Davis|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2019 16:31|
Recruitment Consultant - We offer 25 days holiday, your birthday off and an excellent commission structure.
Astute Technical Recruitment are an established Recruitment Consultancy based in Portsmouthocated in the prestigious 4000 Lakeside offices which offers employees a genuine career path, 25 days holiday (with a buy and sell scheme), free breakfast, your birthday off, a bespoke training package with our in-house trainer and professional qualifications in a supportive environment.
We're looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team who ideally has a strong background within the IT sector.
- Salary starting is extremely competitive depending on experience
- Generous commission structure
- 25 days puls 8 bank holidays (rising 1 day per year, up to 30 days)
- Your birthday off
- Monday to Thursday 08:30-17:30, Friday 08:30 - 17:00
- Dress down Friday
- Holiday trading scheme - buy/sell holiday
- Regular incentives
- Breakfast club and BBQ's on the terrace
- Professional external qualifications in recruitment
- Social events throughout the year including Christmas party with partners
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Company Healthcare
- A high level of self-motivation to succeed
- An inquisitive nature with a willingness to learn
- At least 2 years' experience within Recruitment
- 1 years' experience within the IT sector is incredibly beneficial
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills both face-to-face and over the phone
- A high level of integrity
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities, this will include cold calling/meeting clients.
- Managing existing client accounts to maximize revenue generating opportunity.
- Negotiating terms of business and offers of employment.
- Using internal and external databases, as well as your professional network, to identify potential candidates.
- Qualifying candidates against vacancy requirements by means of a face to face or telephone interview.
- Creating enticing job adverts and administering responses.
- Formatting CV's and writing comprehensive cover notes to sell suitable candidates against vacancy requirements.
- Preparing candidates for interview by providing comprehensive research materials, instructions and conducting pre-interview sessions during which you will advise candidates on interview techniques etc.
- Administering our internal database.
- Fielding internal enquires.
Our location is within 4000 Lakeside offices, which are easily accessible from the M27/M275. Lakeside also boasts excellent public transport access including free shuttle bus, free parking and great facilities. We also offer free breakfast, so you can ensure you start your day the right way.
Why Should You Apply?
- Be part of a growing company
- Genuine career path
- Excellent benefits package
- Bespoke and on the job training with our in-house trainer
- Fantastic earning potential
We are growing fast and looking for people that want to grow with us. This opportunity will suit someone with great communication skills, high attention to detail and the drive and motivation to build their own success.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.