|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||£18000 - £25000 per annum + commission|
|Start Date:||Early July 2018|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Bradshaw|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2018 09:29|
We are looking for Recruitment Consultants to join our expanding team, supplying technical staff within a specialist sector including Power, Nuclear, Renewables, Waste and Water.
Whether you are an experienced recruiter or have no experience in the recruitment sector previously, we're interested in speaking to you. Experienced Consultants should be able to demonstrate a successful recruitment career and for those new to the industry, this is an excellent opportunity to start your career in recruitment. You don't need any previous recruitment experience as all training will be provided as part of our 4 week internal training programme.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle. This will involve every aspect of recruitment from developing the initial business opportunity to the placement of a candidate. Typical duties will include but are by no means limited to:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities, this will include cold calling/ meeting clients.
- Managing existing client accounts to maximize revenue generating opportunity.
- Negotiating terms of business and offers of employment.
- Using internal and external databases, as well as your professional network, to identify potential candidates.
- Qualifying candidates against vacancy requirements by means of a face to face or telephone interview.
- Creating enticing job adverts and administering responses.
- Formatting CV's and writing comprehensive cover notes to sell suitable candidates against vacancy requirements.
- Preparing candidates for interview by providing comprehensive research materials, instructions and conducting pre-interview sessions during which you will advise candidates on interview techniques etc.
We're growing fast and looking for individuals that can grow with us. There is plenty of opportunity for career development with clear and achievable goals in a supportive environment. This is a difficult and demanding role, but we pride ourselves on having a great culture that empowers our people to reach their full potential with the opportunity to earn great money along the way.
We firmly believe in fairly rewarding our people for their hard work and as such offer generous commission structures, competitive salaries and excellent benefits as follows:
- Basic salaries starting from £18,000 depending on experience
- Four week intensive training within our training team (non-residential)
- Our current Recruitment Consultant OTE is c£65,000-£70,000 pa, achievable in 2-3 years, with the potential to earn significantly more
- Flexible 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) with the ability to buy and sell holidays.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible start/ finish times
- Regular incentives
- Professional external qualifications in recruitment
- Pleasant working environment with industry leading tools
- An environment that encourages you to achieve
- Social Events throughout the year
We are located in the prestigious 4000 Lakeside offices which are easily accessible from the M27/M275. Lakeside also boasts excellent public transport access including free shuttle bus, free parking and great facilities.
To be considered for this opportunity you should demonstrate:
- A high level of self-motivation to succeed
- An inquisitive nature with a willingness to learn
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills both face-to-face and over the phone
- A high level of integrity
Previous experience in inbound/ outbound sales or recruitment would be advantageous as would a professional qualification ideally in a technical subject.
If you'd like to apply or interested in learning more please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 288 216 and speak with Samantha Bradshaw.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's