|Job Title:||Radioactive Waste Adviser - Nuclear|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Bisset|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2018|
Radioactive Waste Adviser - RWA - Nuclear
Workington - Cumbria
Up to £50,000 dependant on experience.
We are currently recruiting for a specialist nuclear decommissioning and radioactive waste management business based in Cumbria. They are currently looking to expand their dedicated RWA team to work from their Nuclear licensed site.
As a certified Radioactive Waste Adviser (RWA), joining the businesses Technical & Compliance team, you will be responsible for…
- Maintaining and improving arrangements for compliance against Environmental Permitting Regulations, relevant ISO standards.
- Providing practical waste management advice.
- Reviewing customer waste information and providing input into treatment and disposability studies.
- Undertaking technical assessments on low level radioactive waste.
- Training, coaching and mentoring staff on good waste management practise.
- Liaising with suppliers, clients and regulators as required.
Candidates will be a certified Radioactive Waste Advisor (RWA), with five years experience in a facility involved in the management of radioactive wastes.
Candidates will also hold a science based degree or equivalent qualification, alongside this you will have a sound knowledge of health physics instruments.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £50,000 (dependant on experience)
- The chance to work within a growing business.
- Benefits package including generous annual leave entitlement.
How to apply
To apply, please call Dan Bisset on 02392 288 213, or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.