Quantity Surveyor - Kent/Havant
|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor - Kent/Havant|
|Salary:||£0.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kim Davis|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2017 11:05|
12+ Month Contract
I am currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor on behalf of our client, a leading water services contractor. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company with a strong presence across the south coast.
Based out of their offices in Hampshire, you will be joining their enthusiastic Commercial team and required to work on several planned and reactive maintenance projects on Water Utility Frameworks across the South East.
You MUST have a working knowledge of the Water Industry and be familiar with all NEC3 options.
The ideal candidate;
- Will be Degree qualified (or HND/HNC Qualified with relevant work experience)
- Have a Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering background within a Utilities environment - Desirable
- A minimum of 5 years as a Quantity Surveyor within the UK Water Industry - Essential
- Full UK Driving License
- MUST have a working knowledge of NEC3 form of Contract - Essential
Responsibilities to include (but not limited to)
- Confirm budgets and review the contents of the Subcontract orders
- Issue withholding and payment notices within the correct time scales
- Updating information on progress of projects
- Cost Control
- Maximise Value and Minimise Liabilities
- Preparation of Accounts
- Integrated Cost Forecasting
- Claims Disputing
- Pricing Additional Variations
- Preparing bills of Quantity
PLEASE ONLY APPLY TO THIS ROLE OF YOU HAVE A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A QS ON UK WATER PROJECTS.
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact Kim on 02392 222 960 to discuss this role further.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's