|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kim Davis|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2016 09:22|
Up to £35,000 per annum
My Client an industry leading Company within the Utilities sector are looking to strengthen their Commercial Team and require a Quantity Surveyor to work on a range of Water Schemes.
Reporting directly to the Managing Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for delivering both infrastructure and non-infrastructure projects ranging from work on water treatment plants to sewer upgrades, storm water and wastewater management.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will work alongside the site teams to ensure the commercial success of civil engineering schemes ranging from £50k to £5m in value.
Duties include but are not limited to: -
- Management of subcontract accounts from procurement to final account
- Undertake budget reviews with delivery teams
- Manage commercial performance against business targets and KPIs
- Assist with the evaluation and submissions of claims for variations
- Final account negotiation
- Ideally previous experience of working with the water industry
- Must have previous experience of dealing with the NEC form of contract
- Superb opportunity for career progression within a guaranteed framework
To apply for this role please contact Kim Davis on 02392 221 600 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's